Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Sucessful Publix Trip!

I think I am finally starting to get the hang of these coupons and deals! I went again today for this week's sale and I did pretty good! I paid $29.92 and saved $25.96. So once again I saved ALMOST as much as I spent! I will be super excited the day I save more than I spend!! The deal I was most excited about was Hamburger Helper was BOGO and I had 2 coupons for $.75 off 3! So I stocked up! There were lots of other really good Publix BOGO deals that I took advantage of too! Like Lays chips, Old El Paso dinner kits, and Cheez-Its..all BOGO! Be sure to check out your local Publix sale ad for the deals at your store!


All this for only $29.92!!


8 comments:

  1. Good job! I love saving more than I spend =D And I love making the cashiers scratch their heads and make sure I didn't somehow use Jedi mind powers over the computer to take $50 off or something LOL Wish we had a Publix, I always hear of such great deals. We like HH but we don't usually use hamburger, some of the Hamburger helpers are better (and healthier) with Chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use ground turkey! I don't like ground beef too much lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo wish we had a Publix! Vacations in south florida visiting family I always Loved Publix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have a Publix here, darn it! I haven't mastered coupons yet. I plan our month of meals-but I need to get better at using the coupons!! I'm here on the blog hop. Would love it if you would follow back.

    Crystal
    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful blog! I'm your newest follower,hope you stop by too,

    have a wonderful weekend!

    Burciko
    http://burcikos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the brown and pink. www.myhealthysushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi just calling by Via Monday Blog hops. Already following but great to catch up and see what's happening. Hope you are having a wonderful week so far.
    www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! I am hoping to get into the coupons soon. We Have grovery stores her called Hy-Vee. We're new to the area so we're getting used to it. Again awesome job on the savings! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis