Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies? Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

If you answered yes to any of those questions then link up!
 





This blog hop is hosted by Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!


We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.


You can follow as many or as few blogs as you'd like.


Each week one lucky blogger that links up will be chosen to be the featured blog.


This week's Featured Blog is.....

Belly Charms Blog




My name is Sonya and I am very excited to be featured for Mom Blog Monday. I have been married to my husband since 2005 and we have 2 boys that are 3 and 4. I am a WAHM with 2 businesses Belly Charms and Vital IDs and 2 blogs. This means I never get to sleep:) I started my Belly Charms Blog in April and I blog about the joys of attempting to work at home with 2 wild little boys. I also introduce all of my new items on my blog and offer sales and special discounts to my followers almost every week. I love blogging and connecting with other moms. I never knew it would be this much fun.
 






9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New member of this hop! thank you for hosting a great hop where I can meet other mommies

    dotcomkari.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. already a follower just visiting from Monday bloghop

    http://www.joedub.com/2010/10/dragons-went-to-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following your blog! Thanks for the linky and cute blog!

    Amy at http://www.harvestfortomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower and added your button too my blog hop page on my blog!

    ~ Nicole @ MamaNYC
    mamanyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you thru the hop and have signed up to follow you. Would love for you to join me at Create With Joy!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the linky! I'm already a follower and have the hop button posted on my "Blog Events" page under "Meet New Friends". Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting!

    preemiesandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am already a follower of your Belly Charms site...but new to this one!

    Thanks for hosting - this is a really cute site. ;-)

    Jodi
    http://amomhavingfun.blogspot.com
    http://www.jodishomebiz.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis