Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Fun!! And Day 4!

Thursday afternoon we went pumpkin picking with Noah. He loved it. He found him a little baby pumpkin and held on to it the whole time! We each got us a pumpkin to take home. It was a lot of fun!


Then yesterday Noah and Brian carved one of the pumpkins! Hubby did such a good job! I was so proud!!



We had so much fun! I think this is definately the start of a yearly tradition!!

Now on to Day 4 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.... Your Parents.

My Parents are Kevin and Sarah. They are awesome parents. They are still married despite some hard times. They know how to tough it out and work through it instead of just giving up like most couples do. They raised me and my sisters well. My dad is a retired pastor and currently a corrections officer  at a prison. My mom works full time in a retirement center and has her CNA license. They are great and I love them very much!

Here's a pic of us at my wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis