Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 8 and 9

I did it again! Forgot to do the blog challenge yesterday!!

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

I've traveled up and down the east coast. Never been to the west coast though. Would like to though lol. Our next traveling experience will be to upstate New York where I have family! We will be there for Thanksgiving, so a little over a month left! Exciting!

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Wow I don't think I have a picture of all my friends together. But here's a few of my fairly closer girlfriends and I.



The picture on the top is me and my old college roomate, Tonya. Love that girl! And the bottom picture is my friend Holly, who I actually met online, on Babycenter (awesome website) and we live fairly close to each other so we've been able to visit each other some! They are two of my very close friends and I love them!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm SO guilty at forgetting to do my challenges!

    i tagged you in my newest post!
    www.poagfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis