Friday, October 8, 2010

Featured Fluff Friday! gDiapers


Today's Featured Fluff is the gDiaper. This is a diaper I have not tried, but I really want to! Its the best of both worlds! Reusable covers with the option of cloth or disposable inserts!

The gDiaper is reusable diaper cover that comes in a variety of fun, bright colors, and you can choose between a biodegradable or a cloth insert. The biodegradable inserts can be flushed, composted, or trashed. There is no plastic in them so they won't harm the earth in any way either!! The Gdiapers also have a cloth insert which is washable and reuseable! They don't require any folding and give you the same trim fit as the biodegradable inserts. They are just as absorbant too!

The gpants have waterproof nylon on the inside so you don't have to change the entire diaper every time you change your kiddo. You simply snap out the dirty insert and snap in a new clean one! This saves time, money, and water from washing!

I really want to try a gDiaper and next time I get my hands on some diaper money I think I will! These seem like a great solution to anyone who is just starting out, or a pro who is on the go a lot! The options make it great for at home and on the go! If any of my cloth diaper mamas have tried gDiapers please let me know how you like them!

Visit http://www.gdiaper.com/ to check out all their awesome diapers and colors and to get some of your own gDiapers!

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!!! You should try them! I have nine covers and well worth the buy. I usually only use cloth in them, but you can also get the disposable inserts sent to you on autoship for free shipping! :)

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis