Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ten Months Old!!

My precious baby boy is 10 months old today! I am seriously in shock that he's only 2 months away from his first birthday! Time flies when you're having fun! 

At ten months Isaac is: 

  • sleeping 11-12 hrs straight at night and napping twice a day (1-2 hrs each) 
  • still breastfeeding a lot! ( that's another blog post soon to come!)
  • eating solid finger foods 3 times a day
  • crawling 
  • pulling up and cruising
  • starting to stand independently! 
I'm not sure of his weight exactly but the last time I weighed him on our home scale he was about 21 pounds! He's such a cutie and a happy, snuggly boy! We love him so much! 


3 comments:

  1. The time flies by so fast. I miss that age terribly!
    http://13plumconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/09/jesus-loves-little-children.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an email from Gerber informing me that my little guy is 10 months 4 weeks. I seriously wanted to cry. Sigh. they grow to quickly, especially when you really don't want the to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed your post today, I am struggling with a 2 month old that is up a lot at night, I know there is an end to this stage, but it cannot come soon enough! I am exhausted and would love a straight 8 hours of sleep!! Your babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis