- Noah was formula fed!
- Noah was in disposable diapers until he was 7 months old!
- I still sometimes put disposables on Isaac just because!
- I let Noah watch entirely too much tv.
- My 10 month old has had a taste of ice cream! :0
- I let both my boy sleep on their belly as newborns.
- I've let both my boys cry for a few minutes at a time before they fell asleep.
- Noah is super tall but I kept him rear-facing until he was 2 years old and outgrew the rear-facing limits. I'm sure he'd rather have a broke leg than a broke neck if anything ever happened.
- We'll also keep Isaac rear-facing until he reaches the limits of the car seat.
- I suck at coming up with creative activities and fun stuff for the kids and I to do.
- I never co-slept with Noah and only did for about 4 months with Isaac. I like sleeping with my hubby better :)
Wanna know what else I do though? I kiss boo-boos, and give hugs, fix meals and play trains. My kids know they have a mommy and daddy who love them and will always be there for them.
So let's squash the mommy wars and be confident in ourselves and be willing to accept those who are different from us and do things differently! Because we're all just trying to do our best.
Don't they look like they have the most crappy mom ever? ;)