Sunday, September 9, 2012

Night Time Diapering- Night Two!

So I decided to give something else a try in my night time adventures. Last night I put Isaac in a BumGenius Freetime AIO to see how that worked. They have flaps that open up but are still connected to the diaper so I opened up the flaps and laid a newborn BG insert inside it. The put the flaps back over top of the insert. 


This turned out to a bit trimmer than double stuffing a BumGenius 4.0 pocket diaper. I really liked that. Then I put a fleece liner down so he wouldn't feel wet. He woke up with no leaks and his skin was dry!

I think I really prefer the Freetime over the 4.0 at night. The trimness is the big deciding factor since both held up so well. Next up to try is fitteds and wool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis