Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weekly Totals! So Proud of Myself!

Today I did my deal shopping. I spent about two hours this morning getting all the sales for each store and the coupons to go with it. I went to Target, Publix, and Walmart. I think I did a really good job. Before I left I told hubby I didn't want to go over $40 if possible. And I got really close!

Target was my first stop. I didn't do as well as at the other store's but I didn't do horrible either. I got the Up and Up Baby Shampoo for $.62 each with a $.75 off Up and Up hair product Target Coupon. And I got the Aquafresh Training Toothpaste for $1.14 with a $.75 Manufacturer's Q stacked with a $1.00 Target Coupon. The rest I didn't have coupons for, but we're good deals. We always use Up and Up wipes because you get more for cheaper than Huggies and Pampers. The Skippy was on sale for $1.85 and we needed pb and Noah just had to have the bubbles but they were only a buck lol. So total was $12 and some change.
Next was my Publix trip. I failed to mention earlier that Noah and Brian were with me. Now when I go shopping with my coupons I have a game plan and I usually follow my list to a T. Well Brian gets in there and starts looking at the sale papers and asking about this and can we get this and just completely distracting me! Haha! But he did find me a good deal that I wasn't planning on getting. In the yellow Publix flyer they have a coupon for buy 10 Fuze drinks get 5 free. Well they are 10/$10. I already had 3 $1 off coupons making 3 free so I ended up getting 8 free Fuze drinks. I paid $2 each for the chips and under a buck for everything else. I spent $23 and some change at Publix for all this. 


My last and best trip was at Walgreens. I went in mostly for the $.99 pepsi 2 liters but got some other good stuff for SUPER cheap! I did the $2/5 Air Wick refills deal with a $1/2 coupon plus you get a free warmer with the purchase of a refill. So I got two of those free. Got 3 $.99 two liters and then got an 8 pack of Bounty paper towels that were on sale for $6.49. WELLL I had $11 in register rewards so total out of pocket was only $4.71!!! I was super thrilled!I basically paid for the Air Wick refills and got the rest FREE!!  Definitely my best Wags trip yet!! 
So how did you do this week?? Feel free to share you great shopping trips this week!! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! i really need to coupon at Wal-Greens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of your deal shopping mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that Target price matches? You have to have the paper ad, the whole thing, and it cant be advertised as "with your card" but they will match. Walgreens ad had their aquafresh training toothpaste for $1.99..I plan on using my 75cent MF coupon and $1 Target coupon to get it for 25 cents :)
    Rite Aid had some good deals this week too..Ritz bitz crakers were 1.19 and BOGO. So with my 1.00/2 coupon I got 2 packs for 19cents. Also, they have their crest pro health toothpaste on sale for 2.99 with $2 register rewards. So if you have the 1.50/1 coupon from the PG brandsaver a couple weeks back, you can make money on these :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis