Saturday, May 7, 2011

Some GREAT Publix Deals this Week + My Weekly Totals!

If you have a Publix near you this week I got some really great deals thanks to www.iheartpublix.com . Here's a rundown of the best deals I got:

  • Kraft Mayo Or Miracle Whip 30oz  BOGO $4.39 paired with a $.75/1 coupon making them $1.45each
  • Edwards Singles Slices or Mini Pies or Single Desserts 2ct BOGO $2.95 paired with a $1/1 coupon making them only $.43 each!
  • Here's my favorite deal! Purina Tidy Cats Cat Litter 10lb Bag BOGO $2.39 paired with a $1.10/1 printable coupon  making it $.10 each!! Also if yo can't print the coupon there is a $1.00/1 coupon in the 5/1 SS insert making it only $.19 each! 
  • Birds Eye Frozen Vegetables 50% off. Some were $1.79 full price and some were $2.39 full price so half off of that, depending on what you get paired with $1/3 coupon making them $.56each!
  • Pantene ProV Hair Products 1.7 to 13.5oz pkg 2/$7 paired with $3/2 coupon making them $2 each!
  • Pedigree Dog Food 15lb Bag $12.99 paired with a $3.00/1 manufacturer coupon and a $2.00/1 Publix coupon making it $7.99!
Be sure to check out I Heart Publix for MORE great deals! These were just some of my favorites! Those Edwards Singles are going to be awesome for my sweet tooth pregnancy cravings haha! 

I spent $40.37 and saved $54.99! I was very pleased with my trip since it included some things that I didn't have coupons for and a 15lb bag of dog food! I had $23.20 worth of coupons which is probably almost the most I've had in coupons in a while! I think I'm getting my groove back!! 









1 comment:

  1. Hi. Found you on the blog hop. If you follow me, I'll follow you back:

    www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

    Please leave your URL so I can find you!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis