Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
 Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom
This blog hop is hosted by The Adventures of Curly Tot, The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow The Adventures of Curly TotThe Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

Each week we choose a random blog via random.org to be the featured blog! This week's featured blog is...
Hi, I'm Jeannette Fender - a momma who has left the corporate world behind (for now) to raise my two wonderful boys and be CEO of my household.  I'm a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend and can't wait to share my adventures with you!
I have my degree in finance and have had careers in banking and college recruiting.  I had my first son pretty young and have done both the single mother and the working mother thing.  Then I met my wonderful hubby and my life was forever changed!  We have been married 4 wonderful years, during which he adopted my first son, and just welcomed our 2nd little boy in December.  Life is very, very good!
I am a coastal NC native who has been transplanted to the mountains in the name of love.  While I love the area I live in, I miss hearing the roar of the ocean and walking with my feet in the sand.  I would love to one day take my boys back to the coast to raise them like I was raised.
I love reading, socializing, trying out new recipes and hanging out with friends.  My passion is my family though.  Everyday with them is a new adventure and I am so blessed to have them!  This blog will chronicle my daily life with them; the highs, the lows and everything in between.  This is the real me.  I can't wait to share it with you!



9 comments:

  1. new follower. first time linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the hop. New follower here =)
    ~Penny Wise
    http://thepennywisechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following! Thanks for hosting. Hope to see you at Tales of an Unlikely Mother when you have the time!

    http://parentwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!

    Elizabeth @ http://ithappensatdinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday! I am a new follower from the blog hop and I look forward to following your blog!...Hope u can come by for a visit! http://adventuresatgreenacre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the blog hop! Am a happy new follower :).

    www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the hop! Already following you. You probably already following me but in case you are not: http://www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose or http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis