Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pregnancy Update! 12 Weeks

I had my 12 week OB appointment yesterday! All was well with baby! Little bean had a strong heartbeat of about 160, which the nurse said was very good. The doctor told me that he doesn't consider me at risk at all. Even though I had preclampsia with Noah he says I have a very small chance of getting it again. I also had a LEEP done in June to remove some pre-cancerous cells on my cervix so at my last ultrasound they measured my cervical length, which the doctor told me yesterday was good and there was no need to worry.

My mind is so much as ease now! I haven't been feeling very pregnant since morning sickness is pretty much gone, so I was worrying a little bit. But I feel much better now after that appointment!

The best part is..my next appointment is on June 9th! Which is also graduation day. I'll be 15 weeks and 4 days or something like that. The doctor told me if I made an appointment late in the afternoon and he was done with his patients (I'm seeing the LPN) and wasn't at the hospital delivering a baby..he'd do a gender ultrasound for me!! Four weeks earlier than normal!! That would be the best graduation present ever! So crossing my fingers that he's NOT busy that day!!


2 comments:

  1. Great to hear everything looked good!

    I just wanted to let you know I've given you the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here:

    http://monsterroundup.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for everything going great... I hope you do get your ultrasound early!! Just know that with our daughter at 14weeks we were told she was a boy because girl parts can be inflamed by hormones... I wasn't told we were having a girl until a few weeks before the baby shower. :) So just a heads up on that if you get to check early. :) I did want to ask you about the LEEP... I am horrible and honestly should have had that done a year and half ago but where it was at - they couldn't guarantee that it wouldn't affect getting pregnant with #2 so - I just was out of sight out of mind... I just wanted to ask you about it.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis