Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
 Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom
This blog hop is hosted by The Adventures of Curly Tot, The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow The Adventures of Curly TotThe Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

Each week we choose a random blog via random.org to be the featured blog! This week's featured blog is...




My name is Kristen. But only family calls me that. Non-family people call me Kris. I'm a 26 year-old stay-at-home mom to my 17 month old son Logan, a.k.a. Monkey and the soon-to-be Miss Bug who's due at the end of August. I love to read and write. I sew, crochet, and craft. I play video games. I hate the color orange. I went to college and got 2 B.A.s-one in English and one in Linguistics-and then decided I'd rather stay at home and take care of my house and family full-time than make any kind of use whatsoever out of my 5 years of schooling and thousands of dollars in student loans. Go figure. College was definitely worth it though, since that's where I met my amazing husband, Nick, without whom I couldn't have made the adorable baby boy that got me started blogging in the first place. We've been together for 8 years now (married for 5). We're sort-of a "crunchy" family, if you can call it that. Mostly we just try to save money and live naturally. And we extend that to our parenting style as well. The blog is mostly a mish-mash of baby updates and random thoughts that happen to run through my head as I contemplate parenting and life in general. I hope you'll stop by and check it out :)




19 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting the hop! Already follow on GFC, now following on Twitter @StyleDecor
    http://www.twitter.com/styledecor
    Have a great Memorial Day!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting the hop yet again, and for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the hop.
    ~Penny
    http://thepennywisechick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the hop, I'm a new follower

    http://couponsavingsista.swtstylez.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you through the blog hop.......I'm a returning follower :)
    I've got your tag under my Monday blog friends:)

    Come link up to Mommy on the Move and hopefully follow us too!

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this hop. I'm a new follower.

    http://sloanhomeschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the hop!

    I'm hosting an Alexa Hop at A Helicopter Mom. I'd love for you to join us! :)

    Have a great Memorial Day!
    Mickey
    A Helicopter Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from your newest follower :) Love your blog <3
    www.meanmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi... I'm a new follower. I thought I linked up last night, and then was going to come and follow everyone today ~ when I wasn't so tired... maybe that was the wrong way to do it. :) now I don't see my link :(. Ah well... I'm off to meet some new people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the hop! Hopefully today blogger works for me, haha.

    I'm a new follower! http://www.smileyboyknowsbest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're having a fabulous holiday weekend! Thanks for hosting. I'm already a follower of your fabulous blog, but wanted to let you know that I am now on Twitter - I hope you'll join me there!

    Ramona
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/createwithjoy1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! New follower: www.dorothymcfadden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quick question... I just set up BFC and I'm wondering why mine says "members" and most everyone else's says "followers"? Do you know what I've done differently? thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi. Thanks for hosting. I'm following you now and hope you'll come visit me at http://mommychosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower, I hope you'll visit my blog at http://veryoutsidethebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis