Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where I Get My Coupons

"Where do you get all those coupons?!"

That's a question I get a lot from people..especially when they see my in the store with my big coupon binder. So I've decided to write a post about it so everyone will have a good reference to where to get the best coupons and start saving some money!!

  • Sunday Paper- Yep, there are still coupons in the Sunday paper and this is where I get the majority of my coupons! The bigger papers are the best for getting the most coupons. For example, I live in Georgia so I get the Atlanta Journal Constitution. It is the biggest one around here and usually have quite a bit more coupons than my local paper. I usually send hubby for 2 papers each Sunday so I can get double the coupons.
  • Free Printable Coupons-Besides the paper, I also get free coupons online. These are easily accessible and are free other than the paper and ink you use to print them out! Some of my favorite websites to go for free coupons are:

Another great place to find coupons is the product's website. For example, my husband wanted me to pick up some medicine for him, so I went to the website for that medicine and there was a $2 off  coupon for exactly what I was looking for.


  • Coupon Services- If you are super busy and don't have a lot of time to cut coupons and divide them up and organize them, a coupon service might be exactly what you need! Coupon services sell you coupons that are already cut up or even whole inserts for a low price! This way you're just getting the coupons without having to go out and buy the paper! If you get some that are already cut up that gives you even less work to do!  I personally have never used a coupon service but I have heard great things about them!  A few I have found are:



So there you have it! That is where I get all those coupons! ;) Once you start gathering enough up and checking out the sales that match up with the coupons you have, you will really start saving some cash!!

3 comments:

  1. How in the world do you keep track of all of them? I want so badly to use coupons, but I'll be honest, they can be overwhelming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a binder that I use! I divide them up into categories and use baseball card holders to put them in! I'll make another post for that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for those tips! I need to get better at saving at the store!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis