Monday, February 14, 2011

Don't Love to Do This...

But I need a favor!!!

I haven't won anything in a long while and I'd really love to win this one!!

Please go HERE and "Like" Doodle Dypes Facebook page and then go HERE and "Like" the picture of Noah! Picture with the most likes gets free fluff! So I would LOVE to win that!! I am a huge fan of Doodle Dypes and it would just be awesome to win!

For some incentive, if you vote, let me know you did and you can have 5 extra entries into any current giveaway! OR you can save them for the next review/giveaway coming up in the next few days..it is for FLUFF and I'm pretty dang sure you'll love it!! 

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Here's what the picture of Noah looks like so you know for sure its the right pic:
  

2 comments:

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis