Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Guest Blogger- Tracy from Having Fun Saving!

 Tracy from Having Fun Saving is guest blogging for me today! She has soooo many great ways to save and really helps you find the greatest deal! Here's her post about helping others while you save! Thanks Tracy!!



My name is Tracy and I am the author of the web-site Having Fun Saving!  I love to find deals and use coupons to help my family as well as others.  When I first started couponing, it was out of necessity to help my family survive.  Along the way I realized that I could help others at very little cost to myself...which has given me a great sense of fulfillment that I am making a positive difference in my community.





This is a picture of my donation this week. 






I spent a total of $2.52.  Amazing, huh?  I always share with my readers my donations and how exactly I got all of them because I truly hope in my heart of hearts that it will inspire someone else to do the same or something similar.  You can see my weekly donations here.  I donate all the food and hygiene items off to my local food bank and I always print/cut out all the baby coupons I see and donate them to the local pregnancy center.  Now, I may not need those items anymore, but I definitely remember how expensive formula, diapers, food, and wipes can be...so I like to help others with that cost.  AND, didn't cost me a thing but a few moments of my time.  So, why not?  Why not help others?  I can't come up with a reason not to, so I DO.  Do whatever you can too, whether it's a food donation, requesting samples and donating them, or just leaving those baby coupons on the shelf for someone to use...SOMEONE will appreciate it and I promise it will make you feel good inside.



Have a great day and thank you for having me!

Tracy @ http://www.havingfunsaving.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me :)
    Have a great day,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that idea of couponing and donating! Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis