Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
 Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?


The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom
his blog hop is hosted by Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow Sippy Cups and Cloth BumsThe Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

We don't have a featured blogger this week due to not getting a response in time, but we'll be sure to pick one next week!


10 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower on your Mom Blog Monday! Would love you to stop by http://1busychick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a follower going to hop around, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're following you and would love to have you follow us back! thehenings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you! I just started a new blog here on Blogger and it would be great to have some followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a new follower and fellow momma! Just stopping in to say Hi!
    iheartpaperbacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog it is so cute! I am a new follower! I would love it if you stopped by at http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you through the Blog hop. Great blog. I love the picture of the new baby - enough to make you feel broody! I've never been to a baby shower, they're not quite so big here in England as they are in the States. They sound like a lovely idea though. Especially if you get to hold all those lovely new babies.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Newest blog hop follower! Visit
    http://twoprincessesandoneprince.blogspot.com
    and follow back if you would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you three plz follow back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    My name is Maureen...I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi.
    Areyouamom.com
    And if anyone else wants to follow me, that would be great! I follow back :)
    Thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis