Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Here's The Deal...

The next 3 weeks of school are going to be brutal. I have 3 projects due(one for each class) before the end of the quarter on top of my regular school work! Yea, it toally sucks. But I don't want my blog to suffer for it, so I am looking for some guest bloggers to write about things such as being frugal, using coupons, cloth diapering, being green, parenting, etc. Anything family friendly really! I will still be here to post just not as often! I hope that won't make you un-follow me or anything but this school work has got to get done! Plus its only for 3 weeks! That's not too long right?!

So if you're interested in doing a guest post for me, or even just being featured on Talk About Me Tuesday, let me know by emailing me at mommyferg02@gmail.com .

Ps- remember the recipe exchange thing? Don't worry, I haven't forgot about it either! Look for a preview post coming this week!! :)

Thanks for understanding ya'll!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I'm your newest follower from Say Hi Sunday! Come on by and say hello! I hosting the Welcome Wednesday blog hop on my page. The linky is now open if you want to join the fun.

    Have a great week!

    P.S. I'll shoot you an e-mail tomorrow about creating a guest post. Fillers posts are always great when life gets busy.

    Frugal Invitation
    http://www.frugalinvitation.com
    http://twitter.com/frugalinvite
    http://www.facebook.com/thefrugalinvitation

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis