Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Talk About Me Tuesday- Coming Soon!

Talk about Me Tuesday is another fun thing I want to do starting in 2011. I am going to be back in school full time starting next week so I will be crazy busy! But I don't want my blog to suffer. So to give me a little bit of a break from blou are interested gging and to feature some really awesome blogs I am going to start Talk About Me Tuesday!

Basically every Tuesday I am going to feature a different blogger! Any family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you want to be featured one Tuesday then all you have to do is email me at mommyferg02@gmail.com with the subject as "Talk About Me Tuesday" and answer the following questions! Also leave me your blog button code so I can post that as well!

  1. What's your name?
  2. Tell me a bit about yourself and your family.
  3. What's the name and link to your blog?
  4. What is your blog about/What do you like to write about in your blog?
  5. What inspired you to start a blog?
  6. Do you have any blogging pet peeves?
  7. Do you have any big goals for your blog?
  8. What are some of your favorite blogs to read?

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I have sent my email, thank you sooo much for this.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis