Thursday, December 23, 2010

Let the fun begin!

I'm so excited for Christmas this year! I guess because Noah is a little older and I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning!!

The next few days are going to be very busy baking and cleaning and getting together with family! Tonight we are having our Christmas dinner at Brian's dad and stepmoms house with that side of the family. Tomorrow my parents and sisters are coming up for the day to have dinner with us, exchange gifts, and go to Christmas eve service with us! I'm cooking a ham! I'm nervous because I've only cooked a ham one other time, but my mommy will be there to help if need be haha!

Then Christmas day we'll open presents and then go visit Brian's mom!

I may be scarce the next few days, as I'm sure you will be too! But be sure to enter the iCaught Santa giveaway and the Earth Mama Angel Baby giveaway before you get off today! Icaught Santa ends tonight and EMAB ends the 26th!! I have some really cool giveaways coming up too, including some cloth diapers!! So be sure to check back soon! Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh and guess what! Noah slept all night in his big boy bed! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that ham. I'm cooking one too. The only other one I cooked before was Thanksgiving. So I'm nervous too. Congrats on Noah sleeping in his big boy bed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis