Friday, December 10, 2010

Resolutions

Have you thought about your new year's resolutions yet? I have just one big one that I've really thought about. I REALLY want to lose about 15lbs and be in much better shape before we have another baby. And before bikini season! We have decided to wait on trying for #2 until at least the spring, and although that is a bit dissapointing for me, it does give me the opportunity to lose this extra weight I have! I've been talking to hubby about joining a gym or the YMCA. We were part of the Y in the town we lived in before and I was at a good weight and felt more motivated to work out. We went at least 4 days a week and it was great for both of us. But when we moved we quit going and I gained weight!

I also have a huge problem with the junk food! I'm a chocoholic big time! I love it! So thats another thing I want to get away from in the new year! Much LESS junk food!

So that's going to be my big resolution for 2011. Lose about 15lbs and get in shape! Feel free to share your resolutions! Or if you have any good healthy living tips let me hear em'!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. I haven't even begun to think about it yet. I am just now feeling the Christmas spirit. We shall see how that all pans out in time I guess.

    Good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a chocoholic too :( I can't resist it, and it is EVERYWHERE right now! I swore I would lose all of the baby weight and be in super awesome shape before we started trying for number 2. I am both carrying some extra weight and am not particularly fit... though, I haven't gotten pregnant yet either, so maybe there is still time! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new fan! I love your stash! Very nice!

    feel free to check out my blog and follow back if you like! http://adventuresofmommys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis