Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies? Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?
The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom

If you answered yes to any of those questions then link up!

This blog hop is hosted by Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.


Each week we will randomly select one blog to be the featured blog and to take the #4 spot!

This weeks Featured Blog is...


I am on a never-ending quest to find the balance between "Frazzled Mommy" and "Domestic Goddess".
My blog is a collection of humorous stories, easy recipes and fun tips N' tricks from a busy Mommy of four. Visit me for a laugh and a peek inside my daily circus.
I also have an entire page dedicated to traveling to Walt Disney World. I have been over thirty times in my life. My Disney page is loaded with sanity savers, money savers and everything any parent needs to know before they embark on the family adventure of a lifetime!

9 comments:

  1. Hi there-I'm now following you..
    I'll def be back...your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! Thanks for hosting! New Follower & added my link so hopefully I will get to meet some new bloggers and gain followers as well!

    Visit me at
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you now! Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing a little blog hoppin' tonight :) Wanted to stop & say hi!

    I have some giveaways going on if you're interested, I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together They are all listed at the top of my page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am your new follower via blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower! You can find me at http://fortheluvofboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx for hosting!
    I'm your new follower =)

    //Nellie

    http://sockertussen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm a new follower. I would love for you to follow back at Tips for Saving

    http://ourtipsforsaving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis