Monday, December 27, 2010

Media Kit

Thank you for showing interest in working with me. I am a mother of two boys, Noah (2) and Isaac (14 months). I am a stay-at-home mom. I cloth diaper my son and am always on the lookout for more natural, eco-friendly ways to live our lives. I am married to my husband, Brian, and we also have a dog and a cat. I enjoy reviewing new products for every member of my family and one of my favorite things to do is write about our life and the new things we try in my blog.

My Readers

My readers consist of mostly mothers and fathers. Also, some other readers include grandparents or newlyweds who are preparing to be parents. My readers are interested in products and services that will make their lives a little bit easier or save them money. They also love to hear about great products for their children or grandchildren. A lot of my readers are also interested in natural, eco-friendly products for their home and health. Although a lot of my readers are mothers and women, they also love a good review by my husband or for the man or boy in their family. If you are interested in setting up a product review with me, please contact me for further details

Statistics

Here are my stats for the month of January 2013:

-3235 Google Friend Connect Followers

- 671 Email Subscribers

-3028 Unique Visits

- 5383 Facebook Fans

-3730 Twitter Followers

-1128 Google+ Followers

These statistics change often and usually increase. Please feel free to email me for current stats.



Please email me for advertising prices and option. My email address is mommyferg02@gmail.com . If you are interested in doing a review and/or giveaway also see my PR page for more information. I look forward to working with you in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Hi...new follower thru Mommy Blog Monday! Cute littler man and Great stadistics! Congrats ;)
    http://pinkyslearningworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower. Your son is adorable... I am expecting a little boy in March and have a 3 year old daughter!

    http://praisesofawifeandmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am also a new follower! Your stats are really impressive. How long have you been blogging?

    http://lisagradessweinstein.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis