Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Merry Fluffy Christmas Winners!!

First off, thank you so much each and every one of you for entering and supporting my blog! Ya'll are all awesome!

Here's the winners! They have been emailed and have 48 hours to respond! Sorry the pics are kinda blurry..I took them on my phone!

Day 1 - Comment #461 Stacy
I like Bippy Diapers on Facebook



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 2- Comment #188 Jessica
GFC follower and I am excited about the Applecheeks diaper
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 3 - Comment #235 MommyTrenches
i like you on FB
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 4 - Comment #38 girlforgotten81
I like sage diapers on fb
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 5- Comment #125 Toni George
I follow you on Twitter! @LillysMommy1023
 
 
 

2 comments:

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis