Thursday, December 30, 2010

New You 2011! Weight Loss Support Linky! Coming January 6th!

 The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom






Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums and myself are hosting a brand spanking new link-up!!

It's to help give support to fellow mothers (or anyone really) who are struggling to lose weight and/or to get in shape. It will be a weekly link-up that will take place on Thursday's. The linky will be live on our blogs the night before (Wednesday).

Each week we encourage you to make a blog post and include the New You 2011 button about what you did the previous week. This can include but not limited to: pounds lost, food you ate, exercise, goals, healthy eating questions, etc.

You do not have to have a blog to participate, feel free to leave us a comment on that week's New You 2011 thread with your pounds lost, etc.

We look forward to seeing you for the big kick out celebration on January 6th!

The first week it will be a get to know you type thing.

So get ready!

10 comments:

  1. I'm ready!! :)

    www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!!
    I'm definitely in!
    http://crazy4fluff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in!

    www.theloveliveshere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there I just nominated you for the Stylish Blog Award. I hope you’ll accept! http://racingandsavingmama.com/2010/12/30/my-blog-got-an-award/ ‎

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping to join:) I need to loose some baby weight before we get preggers again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I'm in!

    http://www.jdnielsonfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis