Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mommy Talk Tuesday! {Letters from Mommy!}



The Not So Secret Confessions of
a Second Time Mom



Welcome back to Mommy Talk Tuesday! This week's topic is Letters from Mommy!
Write a letter to your child/children telling them anything you'd like and post it as a blog post and link up here!




Dear Noah and Isaac, 

Oh my, where do I begin?! You boys have rocked my world in every way. Before you were born, Noah, I didn't know I could love someone with my entire being. I didn't know what the saying about wearing my heart on the outside of me meant until you were here. You changed my whole life. You saved me. Without you I honestly don't know where I'd be. I was a crazy kid who didn't care about anyone but herself until you came along and made me a mother. Instead of being selfish and careless I had to be selfless and very careful, and I loved that. I love being your mom. It was the hardest thing I had ever done but it was the best thing I have ever done. You are amazing and I can't even remember life without my Noah bear!

And then you came along, Isaac. Mommy and Daddy loved being parents to Noah so much that we wanted to be parents again. We wanted Noah to have a sibling to play with and love and we wanted to complete our family. I was so excited to meet you and was as close to heaven as it gets when you were born. You are the sweetest baby and we all adore you so much! Being a mom of two has proven to be once again the hardest thing I have ever done but it is so worth it! I am so happy to have you in my life! I love how you prefer me over anyone else, and I love how you love to snuggle (Noah never was a snuggler), and I love how you grab my face and give me wet sloppy kisses. I love the way you and Noah look at each other and just giggle. I love that bond you already have with him. I know you two are going to love each other so much as you grow up and that makes me so happy. 

Even though life with two little boys is crazy, and exhausting, and I feel like I'm running a circus sometimes I wouldn't change a thing. You two have given me purpose in life. You two are my life. If all I ever do is raise you boys to be happy, well-behaved, well-rounded young men then I am doing what I was called to do. Being your mom is the best job I have ever had and I am so thankful God chose me to be your mommy. I love you Noah and Isaac. 

Love,
Mommy


I'm excited to read your letters so please link up! 


**This is not just a blog hop! Please do not link up unless you have posted on the specific topic!**

Next week's topic is : Best and Worst Baby Items! Which items are you SO glad you spent the money on or received as a gift and what items were not worth it and didn't get used? 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis