Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mahu Baby Bath, Body Wash, and Shampoo Review!


When looking for a wash for your baby you want something that is gentle and soothing and won't cause irritation on their sensitive skin. Mahu Baby Wash is specially formulated to be safe and gentle for your new baby! 


Mahu skincare products were created by midwives in New Zealand with moms and babies in mind. It is formulated with botanical oils that condition the skin. It is soap and sulfate free and free from potentially harmful chemicals.


I was given the opportunity to review Mahu Baby Wash which is a wash and shampoo. I absolutely love the scent! It has chamomile and lavender in it and it smells so good! Both of these are relaxing and calming to baby. I tried Mahu on both Noah and Isaac and neither of them had any sort of reaction to the soap. It's so gentle and leaves their skin feeling soft. I really appreciate that it is made from only natural ingredients and not from chemicals that could be dangerous to my babies.  Not only do they have baby wash but lotion, massage oil, and diaper cream! Mahu skincare products are a hit in New Zealand and now that they are available in the states I believe they will become a huge hit here too!


Buy It!
Purchase Mahu Baby Wash and other great Mahu products on Amazon

Disclaimer: I was given a product for free in exchange for a written review. I was not compensated in any other way. The opinions expressed on this review are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis