Friday, August 19, 2011

Fun With Food Friday- Cherry Cheese Pie!





I am excited about today's Fun with Food Friday! I was super excited to make it! Let's just say, during this pregnancy, anything sweet is my friend! My friend, Liz, shared this recipe with me and I love how easy it is to make! If you're needing a dessert for a dinner or family gathering...or if you just want something sweet for yourself.. this is super easy and so delicious!!


What you Need
1 (9inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling

What to Do
In a medium mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping and blend until mixture is smooth.
Spread into graham cracker crust and spoon pie filling over top.

Cover with plastic wrap and chill 2 hours before serving!

I took lots of pictures just to make your mouth water! It is SO delicious and SO easy! It's the perfect dessert for a family dinner or just when you have a sweet tooth!

Be sure to check out what Mama Chocolate cooked up this week!

I need recipes to review!! Please email me your recipes at mommyferg02(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis