Monday, August 8, 2011

Become.com- An Awesome Way to Shop!

Have you ever done like I do constantly and gone online to shop for something and spent hours just comparing the prices of different stores?

Well if you have, I have a solution for you! Become is an awesome new way to shop online! You won't have to spend hours checking out each and every store to compare prices! You can do it all on www.become.com!

It's so simple! Say you want to find round glass tables or your looking for an organic air freshener.  Simply go to www.become.com and type in Round Glass Tables or Organic Air Freshener in the Shop For section at the very top, and then click Shop! You then get a whole list of products within that category, their price, and where you can purchase them! See one you like? Simply click "See It" and it takes you right to where you can purchase! So very simple! Round glass tables had 440 selections!

So my sister loves Zebra print items and her birthday is coming up in October. If I type in Zebra Throw Blanket I get a whole variety of Zebra printed blankets! I can choose whether I want a queen size blanket or a twin size, whether I want fleece or cotton, and even if I prefer a certain brand! Then I can compare the prices of the kind I want and see which one is the best for the price!

Become has everything your looking for from Automotives for hubby, Health and Beauty for you, and Toys for the kids! This website is going to save us all so much time this Christmas season!

1 comment:

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis