Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 26! {My Sweet Hubby!}

Today's Topic: What does your significant other do that melts you heart? 


Wow, where do I start?! There are a lot of things my sweet hubby does to melt my heart! He's not a very romantic guy. He doesn't show up with roses much or surprise me with a date or anything like that. But he does little things that remind me of why I fell in love with him and make me fall in love with him even more each day. 


I truly believe Brian would do anything for me or the boys. His main priority in life is providing for us and keeping us happy. He is constantly trying to better himself for his family and that melts my heart. 


Brian is an amazing dad. He's very hands on and VERY helpful! For example, just yesterday, he went to work at 3am and had to be at work at 4am this morning but Isaac was having a fit and wouldn't sleep because his top teeth are coming in and he's miserable. So at 8pm last night Brian went to the store to get some teething tablets and then came home and helped me get Isaac to sleep. Even though I know he had to be exhausted and ready for bed! He plays with the boys and loves them and helps in any way he can with them. That melts my heart. 


When he shows me that he still finds me attractive and beautiful by either telling me or doing things like winking at me or just randomly kissing me, that makes my heart melt. 


I sure do love this guy...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis