Welcome back to Mommy Talk Tuesday!!
This week's topic is: Best and Worst Baby Items! Which items are you SO glad you spent the money on or received as a gift and what items were not worth it and didn't get used?
So here's my list:
Best Baby Items:
1. Boppy- Even if you're not nursing this thing is a must have! It's great for having under baby while you're holding him/her and sore from childbirth. It's great for propping baby up after a feeding or setting baby in for a second when you have to go pee or grab some food! And it's even great for doing tummy time with baby!
2. Swing- Baby swings aren't the cheapest must have items but I think they are well worth the money! They are great for putting baby in to let him/her sleep, or to swing while you tend to an older child or to the house. Baby's love them too!
3. Nipple Butter- This was a must have for me since I am breastfeeding! Those first two weeks are pretty rough when it comes to nursing! I don't care what anyone says, there will be pain! Even if your baby latches perfectly, your nipples have to adjust to being sucked raw every two hours! So nipple cream was a lifesaver for me and such a relief to my sore nipples!
Worst or Unnecessary Baby Items:
2. Wipes Warmer- Had one, used it like twice then realized it was too much trouble and just not worth it. If the wipe is really cold I warm it between my hands for a second before I put it on baby's bum. It's a simple as that.
3. Socks! When Isaac was a newborn I just put him in footed sleepers all the time to make sure he was warm. Socks never fit right and never stayed on so they were/are worthless to me!
Share your list of best and worst baby items by commenting below or writing a blog post and linking the post up below!
**This is not just a blog hop! Please do not link up unless you have posted on the specific topic!**
Next week's topic is : Mommy Friends! How important is it to have fellow mommy friends? What are ways you have made mommy friends? What do you do about other moms who are judgmental towards your parenting style or try to push their parenting thoughts on you?