Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer Blog Challenge Day 16! {Fitness!}


Today's topic for the challenge is fitness! Are you a couch potato or a fitness guru? 


I would say I'm right in between the two. I'm not a super fitness guru but I like to try to exercise when I have the chance. I have been kind of busy (lazy) lately, but after I had Isaac I was doing really well! I was doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and also going to a Zumba class. I lost all the baby weight and then some! I was feeling great! 


It's been about a month since I've done any kind of exercise other than taking walks so I really need to get back in to it. I also have gained 2 pounds...which is no good at all! So today's topic has really inspired me to get back at it and start working out again. I'm going to start going back to my Zumba class and doing some sort of workout at home on the days that  I don't have the class. Hopefully I can stick with it this time! 


Do you workout? How do you stay motivated and stick with it? Share with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis