Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Stay-At-Home Moms {Book Review!}

Chicken Soup for the Soul books have always been in my life and have been so inspiring to me. I read "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul" and discovered that other teens were going through some of the same things I was going through. Now that I am older and going through different things in life, that book doesn't apply to me so much. So when I recieved "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Stay-At-Home Moms" I was so excited because this is exactly where I am at in my life right now!

"Chicken Soup for the Soul: Stay-At-Home Moms" has SO many stories that I can relate to as a Stay-At-Home Mom! There are stories about making the decision to become a stay-at-home mom, coping with the long nights and busy days, and even stories from the spouses of stay-at-home moms! The stories are written by real stay-at-home moms who have dealt with the same things that I have dealt with! Things like making mommy friends, staying in your pjs all day because you haven't even had time to get dressed all day, and making time for yourself! I started this book thinking I'd just read through a few stories for a few minutes and read some more later and then couldn't put it down! Just about every story I could relate to in some way! This is one of those books that when you are having an awful day and want to just throw yourself a pity party, you can pick it up and read some stories and remember that you are not alone and that you are not the only one who has had the same kind of day as a stay-at-home mom.

If you are a stay-at-home mom or know a mom who stays at home or who is planning to this book is so inspiring and great to read! It's so easy to relate to the stories and would make the perfect gift for any stay-at-home mom!

Buy It!
Visit Amazon to purchase this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis