Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Home Theater {Guest Post}

Contribution by Kennith Griffin

Who out there loves a good movie? I absolutely love a good one- and I love even more going to the movie theatre. However, with movie prices like they are now, it’s hard for me to justify taking my three kids to go see anything! By the time my husband, kids, and I leave two hours and 16 minutes later it has cost us over forty dollars! Plus, I always want to buy popcorn and a soda which leaves you at least twenty dollars less rich, too! I never thought that just going to the movies would cost me sixty bucks! Then if my husband and I want to go and hire a babysitter it’s even more (plus we don’t get to spend time as a family). Even though it’s so nice to be able to do the whole ‘theatre’ thing every once in a while, what I’d rather do is just turn on the television at our house, turn off the lights, pop some one dollar popcorn, and spend time together at home. That’s why I went to direct tv deals for new customers to research how to get movies delivered right to our television. It’s saved us so much money, and we LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis