Sunday, November 27, 2011

Are you a Mommy blogger?
Do you blog about your kids?
Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?
So Easy Being Green
This blog hop is hosted by The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green!

Rules to Hop?


All we ask is that you follow the co-hosts: The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green... the first three blogs on the linky! Then follow Spot #4 which is the featured blog of the week!


We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.
Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

This week's featured blog is...

Another Day in Paradise


My name is Nykki, and I’m a 23 year old massage therapist, but am currently a stay at home mommy! I am happily married to my husband, Kevin, and we recently welcomed our first baby girl, Olivia, on January 11, 2011. Expecting our second bundle on May 25, 2012! We live in Columbus, Ohio, and are trying to figure out this whole marriage & baby thing! I like to coupon and DIY, and am a pinning fool! You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this weekly hop. It was so fun to be the featured blogger last week :)

    PS...I've given you The Sunshine Award. Stop by and check out my post for the details. Congrats!
    http://makingmamahappy.blogspot.com/2011/11/sunshine-award.html

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog over the weekend, and I'm so happy to discover new blogs to read through your blog-hop. Thank you for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting this blog hop. It's such a great source for newish bloggers like myself:)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis