Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pregnancy Update! 18 Weeks!

July 14th!!


That's the big day!! That's the day we find out whether baby Ferguson is a boy or a girl! I am VERY excited to find out! At first we weren't sure if we wanted to find out but then I decided I wanted to decorate a nursery so we will be finding out! So on July 14th, if baby cooperates, we'll know! I'll be sure to post on here too that day once we tell family and close friends.

Everything seems to be going well with this pregnancy. I am feeling baby kick a lot now days! Especially at night right when I'm ready for bed lol! That's how Noah was too! I feel really good too! I've been working out and have had a lot more energy. I'm really starting to pop out too and clothes are getting too tight! I'm sure I'll be in all maternity clothes within a month! I actually started having some Braxton Hicks contractions the other day but the dr said it was most likely from being dehydrated. With it being summer its a lot easier to become dehydrated than ya think! So I've upped my water intake and that has helped.

I'll post a belly pic soon for ya'll too see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis