So I can’t really say I’ve been a true stay-at-home mom since having Noah. While I haven’t been employed since having him, I’ve been in school since before he was born, including while I was pregnant, and then again since he was 2 months old. So I’ve been really busy most of the time since having Noah and haven’t really been home with him like most stay-at-home moms. In fact, Brian has been home as much, if not more, with Noah than I have since he only works weekends.
So now that I have graduated college I get to be a true Stay-at-Home mommy! I am very excited about this! I have a big long list of things I want to do, with Noah as well as for myself! So I thought I’d write it down and blog about it so I have a list to go by!!
- · Keep my house cleaner now that I actually have time to clean on a regular basis haha!
- · Start doing some time of home school/lessons with Noah..just simple stuff like teaching him letters and numbers and such.
- · Get my coupons more organized so I can use them more and save more money!!
- · Have and go to more play dates so Noah and I both can get some social interaction.
- · Read again. Like one book every few weeks. And actually finish them!!
- · Workout-daily.
- · Start scrapbooking again!
- · Once we find out the gender of the new baby, start planning and working on the nursery!
This is only a running list and I will probably continue to add to this! I hope I can keep up with this list since I have more time on my hands, but you know how life goes, never as planned!