Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
 Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?

The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom
This blog hop is hosted by The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow So Easy Being GreenThe Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

This week's featured blog is...



ornateframe

Hello! My name is Christy and I'm a stay-at-home, homeschooling momma to FIVE young knights-in-training. They range in age from not-quite 17 years down to 16 months. I have been married to Papa Bear, my knight-in-shining-armor for over 18 years. All of my boys keep me busy, to say the least, and it's never a dull moment around here. Blogging is a way to for me to connect with other women, share what I've learned, and tell a story without condensing it down to the bare bones details. When you drop by Raising Knights, you'll discover an eclectic collection of posts that give you a glimpse into my journey through the joys and perils of raising boys, along with an occasional product review and recipe. If you're a mom of boys, be sure to check out my new Life With Boys Link-Up. Hope to see you soon! 



19 comments:

  1. Following you from the hop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Glad to be part of the hop! I LOVE your blog and am trying to follow but for some reason I can't get the follow button to show up? I have tried refreshing and using a different browser. I'll have to keep trying. Would definitely love to keep reading from your blog!

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend! :-)

    ~xoxo~
    Melissa
    http://www.loveandpancakes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, I'm a new follower. Not sure if my link went through, I'm going to come back in a while to see if it worked.
    michelle
    sometimesuwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Visiting and now following via Mom Blog Monday Hop...hop on over to my blog and follow back if you like! http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    Jessica K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for hosting!

    Elizabeth
    http://ithappensatdinner.blogspot.com/
    http://elizabeth-houseofchaos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the Blog Hop. I grabbed your link and the script. My site is being MOODY on this rainy Monday (unusual) so it may take me a few to add it...
    New follower, will go add the others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just enetered the your hop and I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm glad to find a new Hop. Nice to meet you. Following now. Simple Wyrdings

    I will tweet your hop in the next few minutes then go on to follow the others! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog! Following you on GFC. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting the HOP, I am a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!! I'm a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. newest follower, love the purple hue. Purple is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeay! Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower!
    Ro :)
    http://www.MommyMindSpa.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This Piggy's hopping! I'm following you.
    http://www.piggygiggles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! I'm already a follower. :)

    http://hearditfromthehills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis