Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun with Food Friday- Chicken Nugget Casserole!



So I forgot to take pictures of today's recipe but its a good one! Hubby got it out of one of my recipe books one night when I was not feeling so hot and it was super yummy!

What You Need
 1 package (13 ounces) frozen chicken nuggets
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 can(26 1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning.

What to Do
Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover and back at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted! Serves 4-6.

This is a very yummy dish! Its kinda like Chicken Parmesan but way WAY easier! Its literally something hubby can cook up or the kiddos can help out with! We loved it!!

Be sure to check out Mama Chocolate to see what she's cooked up this week!

And don't forget you can get FIVE extra entries to any current giveaway by simply sending me a recipe to try! Email recipes to mommyferg02 at gmail dot com!

3 comments:

  1. A must try since I love chicken nuggets! :-)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMmmmmmm.... Sounds good :p
    I actually have all those ingrd. in my fridge, hmmm.. I bet this would be even better if a helping of pasta was underneath it ~> IDEA!!! lol I think I know whats for dinner tonight lol
    Thanks for the suggest!

    Keri
    Sahm to my 2 little Online Learners

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis