Thursday, July 11, 2013

World Breastfeeding Week is August 1-7! Share your Story!


World Breastfeeding Week is an exciting time for breastfeeding mothers! It's a time when we can celebrate the great thing that we do and raise awareness of how great breastfeeding really is for our baby and ourselves! 

I am looking for some breastfeeding mothers to share their stories for World Breastfeeding Week! I want to hear all about your trials and triumphs while breastfeeding! I'm no longer breastfeeding but I have my own story to tell, but that definitely won't take a whole week! So I'd love to have some guest blog posts for the week of August 1st-7th from mother's who are breastfeeding or have breastfed and would like to share their story! 

If you are interested in sharing your story please email me at mommyferg02(at)gmail(dot)com. Please also share with your fellow breastfeeding friends so they can share their story as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis