Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Workout Wednesday!


Or wife...Or mom right?! I think this is funny but so true at the same time! We all want to be the best we can be right? I've devoted my lifestyle change to my family. I want to be the best wife, mom, friend, sister, and daughter I can be. I want to be healthy, be a good example, and live a long life for my family. That's why I work out every day and that's why I eat healthy and prepare healthy meals for my family! 

So anyways, my workout week has been sort of mellow. It's recovery week during Insanity so the workout is a little less intense, although it is still pretty hard and will definitely have you sweating! The first two days of the week I was out of town so I just ran and did yoga. Then I got home and started the insanity recovery and yikes! I couldn't believe how tired I was from just not doing it for two days! I was still tired from the trip too, I'm sure, but it took me until about yesterday to feel like I was back on track!

This week is the beginning of month 2 of Insanity and I am nervous! I start my first day today! I haven't done it yet, but next week I'm sure you'll hear all about how brutal it is! My main struggle this week has seriously been eating! I feel like I'm always hungry and I struggle to say no to that late night snack! I've been trying to make sure everything I eat is at least somewhat healthy and clean, but it's still hard to stay away from some of the sugary things. I'm doing better though. I haven't had a brownie or cookie or even cake since June! That's really good for me!!

How has your week been? Are you struggling or are things going great? Link up your Workout Wednesday blog post or comment below to let us know how you're doing!


3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I've not been doing that well with my fitness and diet regimens. We've traveled and I've just been so busy! I really need something to get me back into gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny ecards.
    And I should be getting off the computer now so I can get to circuit training class. I work out M-F. Started training for my 2nd half marathon this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome idea! Once I pop this babe out in about a month and then a few weeks of recovery, I will most DEFINITELY be hitting up this blog hop :) And I love the e-card. I literally think that all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis