Thursday, July 18, 2013

Introducing Workout Wednesday!


Yes, I know, it's not Wednesday. But Workout Wednesday is going to start next Wednesday, July 31st! 

I'm on a journey. A lifestyle change is what I like to call it. I want to be healthy. I want to be fit. This journey started earlier in the year with running and has now progressed to even more. I work out at least 6 days a week, sometimes 7. I run, do yoga, and right now I am on week four of Insanity, created by the well known Shaun T.  I love the changes I've seen and I love feeling healthy and happy! 

I find I do my best when I have encouragement and support from others who are working out and making healthy changes as well! It's just great to have that positive energy and support around me! Without that support I sometimes struggle to do my workouts or don't skip out on that big piece of cake that I know I don't need! 

So I thought I'd create a weekly blog link up for others who are working to be healthy and fit so we can support and encourage each other! Each Wednesday you can create a blog post or just comment here on how your week of working out and eating better has been. Whether it has been a great one or a horrible one, feel free to share! We can help each other through it all! Whether you just walk or are training hard as your form of working out, it is all great! I love the idea of supporting and encouraging each other! I also find that when I share my happiness and changes it motivates others to get up and get active as well! 

Starting next Wednesday I'll post how my workout week has been and also have a linky at the bottom of the post so you can link up as well! What do ya say, will you join me in this journey of being healthy, fit and happy?!   

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you start to see the results of your hard work? I really need to get jump-started. Congrats on your progress so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this idea. I love being motivating for each other - and since I haven't worked out during pregnancy, I will probably wait until after. But I'm so excited to work out with you guys afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am game!

    Sadly, I am currently in the WORST shape in my life and have regained the 2nd child baby weight.

    I can't wait to see everyone else's goals and help them along in this journey together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I'll for sure join in. I've been meaning to write a post all about T 25. :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis