Sunday, May 26, 2013

#FlatsChallenge-My Final Thoughts On Flats and Handwashing!


I just put Isaac to bed in a pocket stuffed with two flats to end off the Flats and Handwashing Challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry! I've learned so much from doing this challenge and I'm so glad I did it! 

First, I plan on continuing to use my flats. I'm not sure about just flats and covers all the time, but I do want to replace my microfiber inserts for my pockets with flats. I really like the flats stuffed inside a pocket. They don't stink like microfiber does and they are super absorbent! 

Taking this challenge has made me want to become even more of an advocate for cloth diapers! I loved them before and loved to convert a friend when they asked me about them, but now I want to spread even more awareness, even to strangers! Cloth diapering is possible for anyone that is willing to give it a go! Even those in the most dire of financial situations can do it! Flats and covers and handwashing are 100 times better than leaving a baby in a disposable diaper for much longer than they should be or reusing a disposable diaper!

I am so glad I made the decision to take this challenge! I learned new things, and deepened my love for cloth diapers and all the great benefits they have to offer! 

If you are a mom or mom to be and you are considering cloth diapers or are just interested in them please feel free to contact me! I would love to answer any questions you have and help you in any way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis