Sunday, December 4, 2011

We Did It!

So Brian went back to work yesterday. I was a bit nervous about caring for both kiddos alone but it hasn't been too bad! I do have to multitask quite a bit and I'm still trying to figure out how to fit things in between nursing sessions, like laundry and cooking dinner! But other than that we are doing quite well. 


So after being stuck in the house for the past few days and barely having the time to shower yesterday, I was seriously getting cabin fever. So this morning I decided to get us all ready and go to church. I figure, what the heck, gotta do it sooner or later.  So I got Noah, Isaac, and I ready and loaded us all in the car and headed to church! It was my first time going anywhere with the boys alone, and we weren't even late! 


It was quite refreshing to get out of the house and I am proud of myself for doing it. It really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be either. I wore Isaac in my ring sling and he slept the entire time. Noah went to the nursery and had a blast! I'm sure he was extremely happy to get out of the house too! I'm sure trips to the grocery store or doctor's office won't be as easy, but one step at a time, right?! 




1 comment:

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis