Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!

Are you a Mommy blogger?
Do you blog about your kids?
Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?
So Easy Being Green
This blog hop is hosted by The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom,Luxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green!

Rules to Hop?


All we ask is that you follow the co-hosts: The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time MomLuxury Living Frugal Style, and So Easy Being Green... the first three blogs on the linky! Then follow Spot #4 which is the featured blog of the week! 


We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.
Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

This week's featured blog is...


Frugal and Coupon Crazy


I am a wife and mother that lives in Ilinois.  I work nights and sleep during the day so, I stay busy between keeping house, couponing, keeping up with my blog and having a life with my husband and son.  Everyone looks to me at work for coupons and I teach everyone about couponing tips.  I love being the coupon guru at my work.  I have had this blog for almost a year.  I enjoy saving money by couponing.  I have started a stockpile of my own, and love saying to my husband when he says he is out of something, "I will go get it, there is more downstairs." I try to post coupons, frugal living tips, interesting things about my family and free or cheap family activities for the family in the St. Louis area. 





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linky! I added you hop button to my "Blog Hops" page here: http://www.learningtolimit.com/p/about-me.html. If you can return the favor, I'd greatly appreciate it. My hop is brand new! :) http://www.learningtolimit.com/2011/12/tuesday-twitter-hop.html Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey im your new follower! i enjoyed your blog and hope you can follow me back at
    baysbooks.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the hop! I am a new follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis