Friday, August 10, 2012

ShopBedding.com Review!

Planning a move? Got a kiddo going off to college? Just want some new, quality bed sheets at a great price? ShopBedding.com has all your bedding needs at a great price! I was given the opportunity to review a satin fitted sheet from Shopbedding.com and I am so excited to tell you about it! 

ShopBedding.com specializes in quality products with only the finest quality textiles and linens. They offer a huge variety of colors, and prints. Instead of having to buy a whole bed set you can buy individual items like a fitted sheet or bed skirt! And they offer all of this at reasonable, affordable prices! 

I reviewed a satin fitted sheet for our queen bed in the color champagne. It looks just like the picture above! The satin sheets are made of 100% polyester satin and are so soft and smooth! I have really enjoyed these sheets especially on these hot summer nights. They work great at keeping me cool! As soon as I lie down in bed I'm ready to just fall asleep because I'm so comfortable! I really want a set of these for our guest bed so when we have guests they can be just as comfortable! 

I really love that you can order separates at Shopbedding.com! I don't think I'm the only one who's had a sheet get a hole or stain in it. With Shopbedding.com I can just replace the one sheet that's messed up instead of buying an entire new set! And with all the colors they have to choose from, even if you didn't purchase your original sheets there, you are very likely to find the same color! I also LOVE the prices! These are super affordable prices for everything they sell! Plus you get free shipping on orders over $75! 

With ShopBedding.com you can meet all your bedding needs from one website! With tons of colors and sizes to choose from and at such affordable prices, you can't beat the simplicity of buying sheets from the comofort of your own home!  

Buy It!


Disclosure: I was sent an item free of charge for this review. I was compensated in no other way. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own. 





3 comments:

  1. That IS nice that you can buy separates! I haven't seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you don't have to buy a whole set. Sometimes I just need another fitted sheet or don't want things to be "matchy-matchy".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. We're mid-bedroom redo so I'll be saving that link to check out.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis