Pinterest has been awesome for my meal planning! I love trying new recipes! Especially easy ones, and pinterest is full of them!
Here's my top five favorite recipes I have found on Pinterest:
1. Taco Pasta - This is a super delicious pasta dish that is super easy to make! We LOVE it here! My husband requests it often!
2. Crock Pot Cube Steak and Gravy- There are literally 4 ingredients to this and it is so delicious and easy to make! It's awesome served with mashed potatoes or rice!
3. Cheesy Ranch Potatoes- Potatoes, ranch, and cheese....the best combination ever! We eat this as a side to pork chops or steak usually and it is amazing!
4. Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli over Rice- I just made this the other night and had about 3 helpings of it! It is so delicious! It's another super easy recipe too!
5. The Best Crock Pot Chicken Tacos- Chicken tacos are a new favorite in our house! And with this recipe I can mix it up in the morning and we can just make our tacos at dinner time! Everything is already ready! Great recipe for a busy night!
These are my favorite recipes that I have found on Pinterest! What are some recipes you have tried or want to try that you found on Pinterest?