Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New You 2011! Weight Loss Support Linky!



Welcome to New You 2011! If your new, no worries, just jump right in!! This is a link-up for weight loss support and encouragement! Just make a blog post or comment below with the following:

- Weight Goal:

- Last week's weight:

- This week's weight:

- And tell us about what you are doing to reach your goals/how your week has been/ any setbacks, etc?!

Be sure to grab the button to the right to place on your post.

*Make sure your the link you enter links directly to your blog post or it will be deleted. This is a blog hop only for New You 2011. We have another blog hop for just blogs on Mondays, Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop. Thanks!*

This week's question of the week  is:
What is your favorite junk food and how hard is it to stay away when you're dieting?? 

So I am down 7lbs!! I am so excited! I'm at 133! Only 3 more lbs to go till I'm at my goal weight! Its super great and I'm going to have to buy new pants soon because all of mine are getting too big! I honestly never thought I'd reach my goal, but working out and NOT snacking all day really does a lot of good! And what's funny is I don't even work out all that often..only 2-3 days a week because I'm usually so busy with school and life! 

My favorite junk food is anything chocolate but I LOVE brownies! Yum! Want some now!! Its pretty hard to stay away but I do think if its not in the house it does help! Its one thing to have to go to the kitchen to get it, but its another to have to go to the store just to get that one thing! 

Come link up and tell us how you're doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis