Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop!

Are you a Mommy blogger? Do you blog about your kids? Do you blog about great things for Mommies?
 Do you wanna meet other Mom Bloggers?




The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom
his blog hop is hosted by Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums, The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom , and Luxury Living Frugal Style!

Rules?

All we ask is that you follow Sippy Cups and Cloth BumsThe Not- So- Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom, and Luxury Living Frugal Style.We are the first three on the linky!Then follow spot #4 which is the featured blog! Be sure to leave us a comment so we can follow you back!

We would LOVE it if you'd grab our button and put it somewhere on your blog or in a blog post! This would help us spread the word. However, you aren't required to.

Each week we choose a random blog via random.org to be the featured blog! This week's featured blog is.....
I'm THAT Mommy
 I'm a SAHM to an 8 month old baby girl. I've been married to my husband for three years in April. Before we had our daughter, we lived on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. We had a blast! Shortly after getting pregnant we moved to the suburbs. I quit my job as a litigation paralegal to stay home with my daughter which I think is the best decision I've ever made. I'm pretty fanatic about cloth diapers and encouraging breastfeeding. I love cooking and trying new recipes.



 

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower through the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the hop - thanks for hosting!

    -Jen
    www.LifeWithLevi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For Hosting I'm your newest follower www.destinationvirtuous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower, too! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this hop every week! Just wanted to let you know we're hosting a new hop at www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com tomorrow (opens tonight at 9PM). Be sure to link up at the Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already a follower but just saying Hi and that I've added my blog to the linky. Have a great day.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you...thx for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following your blog. It is so cute!!! I am new to the blog world. Thank you so much for hosting the blog hop!!

    Hope
    http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from the blog hop! So happy to have found you - find me at http://thekidcancook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Happy Monday!

    April
    http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the hop! I'm following now!
    http://oneprayingmommy.blogspot.com/
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am new to the blog hop and LOVE the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting!!
    I'm a new follower :o)
    http://itssewlisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I already follow you but I went ahead and followed a bunch more on the list! :) thanks for clueing me in - I am trying to grow my FB page but it has come to a standstill for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I'm a new follower from the hop. I'd love if you could follow back!

    Lacie @ http://www.homegrowinghappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis