Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not Team Jacob or Team Edward but...

Team Chris or Team Roberto??!?! If your a Bachelorette fan you know what I'm talking about! I am hopelessly addicted to reality tv and the Bachelorette is one of my favorites! Next Monday Alli will choose the man she wants to marry and live happily ever after (hopefully, but not likely). I am completely team Chris! He is such a sweet charming man! And hot too! Roberto is hot but just too good to be true in my opinion. I don't see him in it for the long haul! SO I am all Team Chris and I really hope she picks him next week! Which team are you? ;)

My second fav reality show is Teen Mom! Which is on tonight! I swear if it was just Maci the show would be ten times better, BUT unfortunately we have to watch Amber, Farrah, and Catelyn. Teen Mom is like a bad wreck... you don't want to look but you can't look away! Some of those mamas on there are terrible. But I love Maci. She really stepped up and took responsibility for her actions. So yea, can't wait till tonight! 10pm Eastern time! Are you going to watch?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by leaving a comment! <3

ShareThis